Award winning leaders in endpoint security software
Avecto is a security software company that sees security as an enabler. Its proactive endpoint security software Defendpoint delivers a unique combination of Privilege Management, Application Control and Sandboxing. As an Avecto Distributor, Crestan works with Avecto to deliver technical solutions to commercial challenges. Partnering with Avecto, we empower users to work freely without compromising security so that endpoint security can be the startpoint of freedom.
. Proactive endpoint security
. Designed for desktops and servers
. Empowering productivity with a positive user experience
Defendpoint Privilege Management assigns privileges to applications, not users, allowing you to remove admin rights and protect the operating system. With this flexible approach, individuals can still access the documents, tasks and scripts they need to perform their job roles so that they can be productive without security compromise.
. Eliminate admin rights
. Assign privileges directly to applications
. Protect the endpoint from insider threats
Defendpoint Application Control solves the traditionally difficult challenge of managing business applications. With its advanced capabilities, you take a more pragmatic approach to whitelisting so that users retain the flexibility they need to be productive. Simple yet highly effective management makes it possible to maintain application control across even the largest enterprise.
. Block unauthorized applications
. Handle diverse user needs flexibly
. Defend against zero day and targeted attacks
Defendpoint Sandboxing extends security coverage to the most common entry point for malware and hackers - the internet. Using Windows native security to isolate web-borne threats, your corporate data is protected by a safety net, while the end user experience remains seamless.
. Capture web-borne threats
. Isolate untrusted activity
. Secure your data from malware
• Enables users to logon with standard user rights without compromising their ability to perform their job function
• Enables users to run privileged applications or any other applications that require admin rights
• Enables users to perform approved computer configuration tasks, such as adding local printers and changing the time
• Restricts users to installing and running only trusted applications
• Provides flexible and extensible auditing and reporting options, with rich dashboards, trend analysis and the ability to drill down to detailed reports
• Enables server administrators to work under least privilege with an audit trail of privileged operations
• Works seamlessly with User Account Control (UAC) and eliminates or replaces inappropriate UAC prompts
• Helps achieve compliance, such as USGCB, PCI-DSS and Government Connect
Avecto’s proactive endpoint security software, Defendpoint, uniquely combines the technologies of Privilege Management, Application Control and Sandboxing to protect the operating system, software environment and user data from unknown cyber threats.
Defendpoint empowers employees to be free, without security compromise. Complementing existing patching and antimalware strategies, it offers strength and depth across both desktops and servers as a holistic solution to endpoint security.
Defendpoint exists in two distinct editions. The Group Policy Edition leverages Active Directory and Group Policy, while the ePO Edition is fully managed through McAfee ePO.
licences installed by our largest customer
Endpoints protected at the world’s largest banks
per desktop per year saving by removing admin rights according to Microsoft